AWL Job Description
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years work experience as a Freight Broker
- Have an established and loyal customer base
- Lead freight sales and sustain business performance by adding and retaining new customers to achieve set revenue goals.
- Have the ability to successfully close the sale.
- Have excellent communication skills along with excellent coordination skills to assist with customers daily shipping needs.
- Solid problem analysis skills and sound financial judgment.
- Have the experience to work in today’s fast paced transportation environment.
- Have basic computer skills in order to execute listed duties.
- Salary + Commission based compensation plan based on experience.
- Work from any of our 3 locations in Baltimore Maryland, Toledo Ohio, or Waycross Georgia.
- Retirement Benefits via Simple IRA program with matching company Dollars.
- Good health benefits via United Health with company funded HSA